The Policy will explain the manner we use and protect all information given to us. Be reminded that the Policy relates only to personal information of individuals that are processed in relation to commercial transactions. Kindly read in full the Policy to understand how we use the personal data which we may collect from you. By providing your personal information, you are accepting and consenting to be bound by the terms of this Policy.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information or personally identifiable information when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. We may also collect information that personally identifies you if you opt to submit your personal information for the various purposes made available on our Services. We will then serve you with a personal data protection notice (“Notice“) to confirm your consent and notify you on our processing of your personal information. The processing of your personal information will be done in accordance with all applicable laws.
Personal Information We Collect
In providing you our Services and to operate in an effective approach, we require relevant personal information collection from you. The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:-
- general contact information e.g. full name, birth date, identification, supporting documents (including MyKad/NRIC/Passport, gender, nationality, race, private and/or business address, fixed line telephone (home and office), fax number, email address
- credit card information and bank account details
- the status of the services you have subscribed from us
- your personal interests and preferences to help us to bolster our Services
- how you use the Services
- the equipment you use when accessing our Services (such as your handphone, your computer system and platform)
How We Utilize Your Personal Information
We may collect and utilize your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:-
- to verify your identity
- to administer and manage the Services
- to investigate and resolve any service issues, billing and fees queries, complaints or other inquiries that you submit to us regarding our Services
- to detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- to keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested
- to establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you
- to process any communications you send us (for example, answering any queries and dealing with any complaints and feedback)
- to help us monitor and improve the performance of our Services, our customer support/relations teams and to make these more efficient
- to maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems
- to manage staff training and quality assurance
- to notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our Services
- to determine how can we improve services to you
- to conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
Disclosure of your Personal Information
As a part of providing you with our Products and/or Services and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- law enforcement agencies
- government agencies
- companies and/or organizations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent
- customer inquiry and other customer related services (including in-house telemarketing);
- data processing services
- information technology services
- media and marketing services (including advertising)
- market research and website usage analysis services
We will not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. Nevertheless, we may disclose your personal information if required by law or in good faith, if such action is required to comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
Accessing & updating your Personal information
Should you wish to access, update or correct your personal information, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should quote your UserID, full name, email address, mailing/billing address and mobile/ fixed phone number and provide relevant details. Any request to access and update/correct personal information shall be subject to a processing fee to cover administration costs.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or update/correct your personal information within 14 days upon receiving your request and the relevant processing fee.
Changes to the Policy
We may be required to revise and/or modify this Policy from time to time and any updated versions shall be applicable and will supersede any and all previous versions of the Policy. Whilst is not feasible to notify you of the changes to this Policy, the latest version of the Policy will be available on our website.
This policy is not a contract, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.
Please refer any queries you may have in relation to the Policy to email@example.com.