All Sellers must provide sufficient identification in the ‘About Seller’ column; e.g. Contact Person, Contact Number, Location etc. You should only place ads or on behalf of yourself or your company. Kindly choose an appropriate and suitable username that suits your identity as an Individual or a Company.
You are solely responsible for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username and passwords in using the Services. Usernames and passwords are non-transferable. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or if any other breach of security in relation to our Services comes to your attention.
All Sellers are required to register for a Dealer Account.
The Seller is solely accountable and responsible for the accuracy of any information given in his/her/its Account and Ad Listings.
- Ad titles should only briefly describe the Item(s) being advertised. It shall not contain prices or any promotional terms; e.g. “offer” or “promotion” or “GST-free”
- Your ad description should describe the Item(s) being advertised in the ‘Item Description’ column; e.g. BMW F10 528i Brake Pads. Note that plagiarism is prohibited under copyright laws.
- Classify and categorize your Item(s) correctly. Ensure that the Ad listed matches the vehicle category of the Item(s); e.g. Make, Model etc to create a user-friendly browsing experience. We will remove incorrectly classified items.
- All Ads shall contain only genuine and truthful information in the ‘Item Description’ column. Always be upfront and honest in your dealings.
- Ensure that your Ads are true to picture and be truthful about the suitability of the Item(s) or any defects/flaws.
Car Parts & Accessories
AutoDoc is a portal for eligible individuals and companies to sell and buy only car parts and accessories. Any Ads that does not fit this category will be removed automatically without further notice.
The only allowed Ad-languages are English and Bahasa Melayu.
All Sellers must abstain from spamming to avoid multiple Ads of the similar listing. AutoDoc will filter the Ad listing frequently and spam will be removed from the listing and the Seller’s account may be suspended. If you were to advertise the similar Item(s) again, kindly delete the existing Ad before posting a fresh Ad of the similar Item(s). Posting the similar Ad through a different username is also not allowed.
Before posting an Ad, always remember to take clear pictures of the Item(s). Kindly respect the copyright of others.
You are only allowed to place links that are relevant to your Ad in the ‘Item Description’ column.
Removal of Ads
Ad Listing will expire after X months. If your listed Item(s) is/are no longer available, please remove them from the listing to avoid any misunderstandings or confusions.
AutoDoc is mainly a portal of in-stock vehicle parts and accessories. In the event where the Seller wishes to list Pre-Order Ads, kindly remember to clearly highlight this to the Users and provide them with sufficient information in the ‘Item Description’ column.
Bidding and Auctions
AutoDoc is not a portal for auction or bidding. We allow only ads with actual prices.
Ads or images that could be perceived as offensive in any way but not limited to ethnic groups, individuals, or public figures are not allowed. Any Ads deemed offensive will be automatically removed from the listing without further notice.
All Ad listing must follow applicable laws and regulations of Malaysia for the given profession.
The Seller shall not list Ads:-
- that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party including copyright, patent, trade mark, trade name, designs, trade secret, confidential information, know-how, goodwill, rights of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party;
- which violates or is illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- contains any computer viruses and/or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- that contains false, misleading information is false, inaccurate or misleading; and
- involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items, or any other fraudulent act;
AutoDoc reserves the right to review, amend or vary in any way the Advertising Guidelines from time to time and take any action at its sole discretion (including but not limited to removing relevant Ads and suspending relevant Accounts) for any breach of the terms and conditions contained herein.
The Consumer Protection (Electronic Trade Transactions) Regulations 2012 (the “CPR”) and Consumer Protection Act 1999 (“CPA”):-
Under the CPR, all Sellers are required to disclose the following information:-
- Your name or the name of your business or company;
- The registration number of your business or company, if applicable;
- Your email address, telephone number and address;
- A description of the main characteristics of the goods or services offered;
- The full price of the goods or services including transportation costs, taxes and any other costs;
- The method of payment;
- Any terms and conditions governing the sale of goods or provision of services; and
- The estimated time of delivery of goods or services to the buyer.
Any failure to disclose the required information above would constitute an offence under the Regulations and the CPA.
You accept that providing details that are false/misleading or details which you have reason to believe is false/misleading constitutes an offence under the Regulations.
AutoDoc shall not be held liable in any way, for your failure to provide accurate details as required and for any breach of the CPR or the CPA.